Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Procurement Australasia Ltd T/as Space Station Terms & Conditions Space Station Terms & Conditions
Access to Procurement Australasia Ltd (ABN 45058335363),T/as Space Station (SS) and Hot Desks are subject to a Membership Application being completed and accepted.
Use of the Space Station is subject to these Terms and Conditions of use. The Use of the Members Lounge is also subject to the Rules of the Members’ Lounge unless they are inconsistent with the Rules of the Space Station (in which case the Space Station rules will apply).
Bookings are required for use of the Space Station, and can be made via the online booking system at spacestation.net.au or via email email@example.com
Bookings are subject to availability of the Space Station and bookings must be paid for in advance, along with any required refundable security deposit in the form required by the Space Station.
Long term rates are available upon negotiation and are subject to availability of the space and the Space Station’s usual credit terms and conditions.
Proof of identity may be required prior to bookings being accepted.
Payment must be made prior to using the Space Station, some exceptions apply.
Simple catering is available including sandwiches, fruit, finger foods and non-alcoholic drinks. Catering requires pre-booking with a minimum 48 hours’ notice.
General catering of hot-food etc, may be provided subject to negotiation with the management-team.
Rate Cards provide suggested prices for use of flexible spaces. Other services, including:
- telephone answering;
- messaging service;
- Mail collection;
- ICT Services; and
- Provision of IP Telephony Solution etc. can be provided at additional costs which will be quoted on request.
Any service used must be paid for at the displayed (or applicable) rate and this is agreed and consented to by using the service and providing credit card or other payment details (which may be debited with interest in the event of non-payment).
Payment can be made via VISA, MasterCard and Direct deposit.
Tax invoices can be issued on request.
For any lost security swipe card / key, the replacement charge will be applied.
- The Rules of the Members’ Lounge and Space Station Space apply to the Hot Desks unless they are inconsistent with the Rules of the Hot Desks (in which case the Hot Desk rules will apply).
- Use of the Procurement Australasia Hot Desks is subject to these Terms and Conditions of use.
- Bookings are required for use of Hot Desks and can be made via the online booking system at spacestsation.net.au or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings are subject to availability of the Hot Desks.
- Hot Desks are available for use from a minimum of one full day rate.
- Long term rates are available by negotiation and are subject to availability.
- Hot Desks must be booked and paid for prior to use.
- Proof of identity may be required before bookings can be accepted.
- Any service used must be paid for at the displayed (or applicable) rate and this is agreed and consented to by using the service and providing credit card or other payment details (which may be debited with interest in the event of non-payment).
- Payment can be made via VISA, MasterCard and Direct deposit by request.
- Tax invoices can be issued on request.
- Members of Space Station may make use of the Space Station Member Lounges where applicable in any of our locations.
- Members of Procurement Australasia Group are its employees, employees of those entities currently using Procurement Australia, Church Resources, Space Station or Procure Advisory contracts or services or as are otherwise designated as a member or Procurement Australasia Group from time to time.
- Proof of identity or proof of membership may be required at any time and upon request.
- Members are eligible to gain entry into the Space Station Member Lounge’ during times when it is open for members.
- Space Station Member Lounge access is available with one guest only (additional guests by agreement), who must be at all times be accompanied by a Space Station member. Where appropriate a reference to a Member in these Terms and Conditions includes a reference to that Member’s guest (or guests) where applicable.
- Each Member is responsible for complying with, and ensuring that their lounge guests comply with, these Terms and Conditions of the Space Station Members’ Lounge.
- Entry into the Space Station Member Lounge’ for any person (including Members) is at the sole and unfettered discretion of the Space Station Member Lounge management and is subject to the Members’ Lounge not being full (as determined by Space Station).
- Should two guests or more be invited, members may be required to book a small meeting room at an additional cost to the Member.
- Members and their guests are eligible to access the area designated as the ‘Business Centre', which is the area dedicated for Members' use only, for business purposes.
- When using the Business Centre, a charge may be applied for printing, faxing, scanning, copying or other services as determined by Space Station management from time to time. A limit may also apply to usage.
- Members using the lounge computer facilities, the internet or meeting rooms assume responsibility for all loss, damage or consequences resulting directly or indirectly from such use.
- Members and their guest must be over 18 years of age.
- Members and their guests must at all times be dressed in appropriate business attire. Business attire includes jacket and specifically no open toe shoes, shorts, caps and sporting attire.
- Offensive, drunken, lewd or otherwise unacceptable behaviour in any form will not be tolerated at any time.
- Members may be asked to leave at any time and without reason.
- The Space Station Members Lounge is a smoke free zone, including the use of ‘e-cigarettes’ and/or ‘vaporisers. General Terms applicable to Space Station Members Lounge, Space Station and Hot Desks
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, all representations, warranties and other terms are excluded other than as required by law.
- Consumers have certain rights under the Australian Consumer Law and similar state and territory legislation (ACL). If you have rights under the ACL in respect of the facilities, including rights arising from any statutory guarantee, nothing in these Terms and Conditions operates to exclude them. Subject to the preceding sentence, you acknowledge that your use of the facilities, is entirely at your own risk and are provided without warranty, either express or implied.
- Without limiting the operation of any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use, you agree to indemnify Procurement Australasia Ltd and keep Procurement Australasia Ltd indemnified, holding Procurement Australasia Ltd harmless from all claims, demand, damages or loss (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) incurred by Procurement Australasia Ltd as a result of, or flows naturally from, your breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use including without limitation the breach of any warranties.
- Space Station reserves the right at all times to vary the benefits, terms and conditions of the Space Station members lounge, Hot Desk and business facilities rules, and the benefits offered in any way including: a) opening and closing hours; b) applicable charges c) varying aspects of the facilities including the types of refreshments that are available and the times during which they are available; and d) imposing restrictions on the use of facilities, or services by a Member or group of Members as deemed by Procurement Australasia Ltd from time to time.
- Bookings are required for members’ use of Space Station and Hot Desks.
CANCELLATION POLICY: (Non Permanent) Should you cancel your booking within 24 business hours of the commencement time, this will incur a 100% hire charge. Cancellations made between 24 hours and 48 business hours will incur a 50% hire charge.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: (Permanent/Price Plan) Consistent with industry practice, a bond to the value of 1 month’s agreed rental, is applicable and required to be paid prior to commencement. Security deposits shall be refunded at the end of the contract term. Space Station reserves the right to offset any costs for damage incurred as a result of the hirer.
CANCELLATION POLICY: (Permanent/Price Plan) Should you wish to cancel your price plan, we require 1 month’s notice in writing in advance.
CANCELLATION POLICY- CATERING: Morning tea/sandwiches/afternoon tea are able to be cancelled no later than 24 hours prior to the event. All other orders (cocktail, formal, buffet, breakfast etc) by 1pm two days prior to the event. Full charges will incur otherwise.
RIGHTS OF ENTRY REVOCABLE: Space Station may revoke the rights of entry granted to the Hirer at any time on reasonable grounds or where they fail to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions or are disruptive, unruly or otherwise acting in a way inconsistent with a professional working environment.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS: Payment is required at the time of booking. Credit card payment is our preferred payment method.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES & DISBURSEMENTS: (Non Permanent) Payment for any additional services, that have not already been prepaid, are to be made by credit card deduction upon departure. I provide the particulars listed within as authorisation of such deductions, including the signature of the person authorized to use such credit, the authority of whom is hereby warranted by me.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES & DISBURSEMENTS: (Permanent/Price Plan) Payment for any additional services, that have not already been prepaid, are to be made by credit card deduction or within 7 days of receiving invoice. I provide the particulars listed within as authorisation of such deductions, including the signature of the person authorized to use such credit, the authority of whom is hereby warranted by me.
INDEMNITY AND RELEASE: Space Station shall be expressly indemnified by the Member against any loss or damage which is caused by corruption of data or any loss of information from hardware, software, mechanical, Internet damage or any errors by Procurement Australia Team Members. Use of the Space Station Services and facilities is entirely at the risk of the Hirer and the Hirer releases Space Station from any and all liability of whatever kind and however causes.
COMPLIANCE WITH POLICIES AND DIRECTIONS: The Member must comply with all Terms and Conditions and any direction of Space Station and all codes and policies relating to the premises and their use that may be displayed or made available from time to time.
TAXES: All prices quoted are exclusive to any government taxes where applicable and allowable by law.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS: Space Station may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time. Please periodically reveiw the T&C's for any changes. Last updated 6th August 2020